- Local Businesses Treat Women in The Ponds
- Time to Mix and Mingle in The Ponds
- Pondering what to do….
- Great effort for our Spring Clean
- New Creative Classes coming soon
- A picture perfect way to spend a Thursday morning
- Community comes together for exercise, food, friendship & fun!
- A great morning to launch the Arts and Craft Group for 2016
- The ESL Conversation Group
- Keeping It Clean Community Picnic
- Holi/Harmony Day at The Ponds
- Sydney Metro Northwest School Holiday Program
- Clean Up Australia Day at The Ponds
- Meeting Neighbours
- T3 Australia Soccer School Holiday Fun Skills & Games
- Australia Day a Great Success
- Free TAFE Course at The Ponds
- Spectacular Carols at The Ponds
- New Era in The Ponds Community
- Getting Crafty at The Ponds
- Fun While Fundraising
- The Ponds Spring Festival/Diwali
- Dogs' Breakfast at The Ponds
- School Holiday Fun
- Hunter Valley Tour a Great Day Out
- We Love The Ponds Project
- Inaugural Father Daughter Dance at The Ponds
- Pizza Pavers for Playground
- TPKR AGM & Inaugural Community Awards
- We Love The Ponds Project
- Pizza Pavers for Pell Reserve
- Ladies Having Fun Fundraising
- Grand Opening of The Ponds Shopping Centre
- School Holiday Fun
- Mother's Day Competition at The Ponds
- First Six Star Green Rating for Australand
- The Ponds Easter Party
- New Shopping Centre Applies Finishing Touches - 94% Leased
- Harmony Day/Holi - Festival of Colours
- Three New Schools Opening at The Ponds!
- Christmas Lights Compeition
- Carols at The Ponds
- The Ponds Sells Out
- Grand Opening for The Ponds Community Hub
Australand is applying the finishing touches to The Ponds Shopping Centre which is located in the middle of one of Australia’s fastest growing communities – The Ponds and is expected to open on the 23rd May, 2015.
Ninety-five per cent of the centre has now been leased with the remainder expected to be secured by April.
The shopping centre is located on the corner of The Ponds Boulevard and Riverbank Drive, The Ponds. Woolworths has taken the anchor tenancy which is 4,000 sq metres. The new centre will also feature twenty five specialty retailers covering 7,000 sq metres and 349 car spaces.
Peri Macdonald, General Manager – Retail for Australand said, “The team has worked tirelessly to deliver a first class shopping destination, which will become a focal meeting point for the community. Several local food and service retailers have taken tenancies and are supported by strong national retail brands.
“The vision was to create a quality shopping destination. Award winning architects NH Architects were chosen to design a five star green rated neighbourhood centre that encompassed an all-day concept with high quality design and finishes. Retailers cater for breakfast and lunch through to an evening meal. The Pavilion style design is linked by a shared canopy with a North facing outdoor alfresco space that melds with the indoor areas.”
He added, “The Ponds Shopping Centre is the final piece of major infrastructure to be delivered by Australand at The Ponds. The first class facility is set to become a destination place where people come together to share a meal or pick up essential grocery items. We look forward to opening the doors in May.”
New concepts have been introduced including an Indian grocer Modi Khanna and Woolworths will showcase one of its latest concept stores. Some of the specialty retailers displaying their products and services include Donut King, Michel’s Patisserie, Koko Thai Restaurant, Oliver Brown, Leafe Café, Wonder Sushi, Meat at The Ponds, Priceline and Star Car Wash.
The Ponds Shopping Centre is part of the overall masterplan for The Ponds. It has been strategically located in the middle of the suburb and next door to John Palmer Public School and The Community Resource Hub.
The ISPT Retail Australia Property Trust acquired the centre from Australand in 2014. ISPT has extensive experience as owners of a large number of neighbourhood and CBD retail centres across Australia.
For tenancy information call Viet Ngo (0406 338 667) from Colliers International.
Australand is one of Australia’s leading diversified property groups. Its activities across Australia cover development of residential land, housing and apartments, development of and investment in income producing commercial and industrial properties and property management. Driven by a highly experienced team of people who put their customers at the heart of everything, the core values of the business are passionate, authentic, dynamic and respectful. Acquired by Frasers Centrepoint Limited in 2014, Australand is poised for further growth.
For more information about Australand, visit www.australand.com.au
About Frasers Centrepoint Limited
Frasers Centrepoint Limited (‘FCL’) is a full-fledged international real estate company and one of Singapore’s top property companies with total assets of approximately S$21 billion as at 31 December 2014. FCL has four core businesses focused on residential, commercial, hospitality and industrial properties spanning over 35 cities across Asia, Australasia, Europe, and the Middle-East. FCL is listed on the Main Board of the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited (‘SGX-ST’). The Company is also the sponsor of three real estate investment trusts listed on the Main Board of the SGX-ST. They are Frasers Centrepoint Trust, Frasers Commercial Trust, and Frasers Hospitality Trust, which are focused on retail properties, office and business space properties, and hospitality properties, respectively.
For more information on FCL, please visit www.fraserscentrepoint.com